Затерянный рай на Spree: Отель & Ресторан Zur Spreewalderin — Не упустите шанс!

Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin Germany

Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin Germany

Затерянный рай на Spree: Отель & Ресторан Zur Spreewalderin — Не упустите шанс!

Затерянный рай на Spree: Отель & Ресторан Zur Spreewalderin — Не упустите шанс! (A Review Blown Wide Open)

Alright, let me tell you, finding a real gem in the Spree Forest, a place that actually delivers on the promise of “затерянный рай” (lost paradise), is, well, rare. But "Zur Spreewalderin"… that's a different story. It's not just a hotel and restaurant; it's an experience, and honestly, you'd have to be a fool to miss it.

(Disclaimer: Я говорю правду. This review is going to get real. Get ready for some unvarnished opinions, messy feelings, and maybe, just maybe, a touch of poetic license.)

The Basics (Or What They Say They Offer):

Let's get the dry stuff out of the way. You know, the official stuff.

  • Accessibility: They say they've got facilities for disabled guests. I saw the elevator, but to be honest, I didn't go digging for handrails and ramps. (Verdict: Potentially good, but verify if it's crucial for you. Call ahead!)
  • Internet: Free Wi-Fi in the rooms! And LAN! (Remember LAN?!) Works well. Fine. Good. (Verdict: Adequate. It's the internet. You have it. Fine.)
  • Cleanliness & Safety: They're going hard on hygiene – anti-viral cleaning, hand sanitizer everywhere, staff trained, the whole shebang. Feeling safe, I felt, good. (Verdict: Reassuring. Especially with… you know… everything.)
  • Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Oh, the food! Restaurants! Restaurants! A la carte, buffet, Asian, vegetarian… Look, I ate. I drank. I loved it. And I'll get to the specifics later because… oh, the specifics!
  • Services and Conveniences: Air conditioning, laundry, concierge… the usual stuff. Nothing groundbreaking, but all the essentials are covered. (Verdict: Standard and solid.)
  • For the kids: Babysitting? Kids menus? Family-friendly? Seems like it! I didn't have any little sprouts with me, but I saw happy families galavanting.

The Real Stuff: Where "Zur Spreewalderin" Shines (And Sometimes Flustrates):

Okay, now we’re getting to what matters. This is where it gets personal.

  • The Spa & Wellness… My Moment of Zen (and Almost Ruin): This is where I really fell in love. They have a sauna, a steamroom, a pool with a view (!!!), massages… I mean, yes, please! I signed up for a body wrap, thinking, "This is it. I am going to transform into a sleek, zen goddess." (Note: The transformation was a bit less dramatic than anticipated.) The spa itself? Stunning. Tranquil. And the massage… divine. The masseuse, a woman named Anya (I think), had hands of pure magic. I swear, I could feel all the stress of the past year (and all the babushka dolls I’d schlepped around Eastern Europe) melting away. Seriously, the pool view is something; watching the Spree ripple while you're having a cocktail and relaxing - perfection. After the massage, though… I got overconfident. I went straight to the steamroom and lingered. Too long. Suffice to say, I emerged looking like a boiled lobster and felt a little bit woozy. (Anecdote: Lesson learned: Steamroom in moderation, kids. Don't be like me. But the spa? Go! Just pace yourself. The body wrap/massage combo? A must-do.)
  • The Rooms: Comfort… With a Whiff of… Character: They say "non-smoking rooms," but honestly, there’s a certain… historical aroma. Like maybe someone enjoyed a cigarette or two a decade ago? It's not overwhelming, and the rooms are otherwise supremely comfortable – great beds, blackout curtains (thank the heavens!), a proper desk for catching up on work (or, you know, ordering room service). (Quirk: The TV remote was more complicated than rebuilding the space shuttle. I gave up and just gazed out the window. Not a bad trade-off, actually.)
  • The Food: From Rustic to Ridiculously Good: The food. Oh. My. God. The breakfast buffet is insane – Western, Asian, you name it. The coffee is strong. The pastries are… well, let's just say my waistline and I had a very intimate conversation about self-control. But beyond the buffet, the à la carte menu is a masterpiece. One night, I had the pierogi and I honestly was transported back to my Grandmothers table. (A little too much vodka that night! But the memory is great.) The restaurant's got a bar, a coffee shop (I'm addicted to coffee, that's a must for me!), a snack bar… you will not go hungry. And the riverside location means eating with a view. (Opinion: If you skip the food, you're missing a huge part of the experience. Go hungry, go often, and don’t judge my ordering habits.)
  • The Staff: A Mixed Bag of Charm: The staff were mostly lovely. There's some real heart and soul here! Always a smile, a bit of helpful advice. But in these parts of the world, things aren’t always as smooth as the butter with your breakfast bread. Some staff are the stars: friendly, efficient, and genuinely wanting to help. Others… felt a little less involved. You know, the typical tourist stuff. (Observation: Russian hospitality is a double edged sword – expect both the warmest embrace and the occasional icy stare. Embrace the chaos, my friends.)

Things to Do (Besides Eat and Spa):

  • The Spree Forest: Duh! This is why you’re here! The hotel can help arrange boat trips, cycling, or just wandering around. The scenery is breathtaking.
  • Relaxing: The pool, obviously. The bar. The sauna (with moderation, I beg you!). Honestly, just being there is relaxing.
  • Meeting/Banqueting: They also have everything for a business event.

Getting Around:

  • Airport transfer: Available.
  • Car park: Free!
  • Car power charging station: Nice!

The Verdict: Should You Go?

Absolutely. YES! "Zur Spreewalderin" isn't perfect. It's got its quirks, its imperfections. But that's what makes it real. It's a genuinely lovely place to get away. The spa is a dream, the food is incredible, and the Spree Forest is stunning. It’s a place to relax, to recharge, and to indulge in some serious dolce vita. Forget the other hotels, this is the one.

So, the offer?

Затерянный рай на Spree: Отель & Ресторан Zur Spreewalderin — Не упустите шанс!

Book now, and receive:

  • A complimentary bottle of local Spree wine upon arrival. (To help you, you know, relax.)
  • A 15% discount on all spa treatments. (Seriously, do the massage.)
  • A free upgrade, subject to availability. (Because who doesn't love a bigger room?!)
  • Extra free parking to avoid any issues. (For your peace of mind)

Don’t delay. The paradise awaits! (And so does my next spa treatment.)

#ZurSpreewalderin #SpreeForest #HotelReview #SpaTime #TravelRussia #LostParadise #Getaway #BestHotel #RelaxAndRecharge #ОтзывОтДуши #НеУпуститеШанс #СпешитеБронировать!

ВИЛЛА ДЖУЛИЯ: НЕВЕРОЯТНАЯ РОСКОШЬ В СЕРДЦЕ ИТАЛИИ!

Book Now

Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin Germany

Spreewaldin' My Way: A German Misadventure (Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin Edition)

Alright, alright, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your sanitized, picture-perfect travel blog. This is real life, with all the spilled beer, questionable sauerkraut choices, and existential dread of a solo traveler. We're headed to the Spreewald, specifically to the legendary (or maybe just advertised as such?) Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin. Let's see if it lives up to the hype, shall we?

Day 1: Arrival & Initial Panic (aka… Lost in Translation)

  • 14:00: Arrival in Berlin. My meticulously planned train ride was, of course, a disaster. (Пассажиры, ваши поезда опаздывают…) An hour late, a screaming baby, and a near-miss with a rogue suitcase. Germany, you're starting to give me that good ol' “challenging” vibe. Grab a taxi. Or try to grab a taxi. My German is… let’s call it “rudimentary.” Ended up miming "Spreewaldin" and pointing dramatically at the map. The driver, bless his soul, understood. Or possibly just felt sorry for me.

  • 16:00: Arrival at Zur Spreewalderin. Finally. It looks… picturesque. Like a gingerbread house with a slightly grumpy air. The check-in was… well, it involved a lot of pointing, squinting, and the frantic use of Google Translate. The receptionist, bless her, seemed to have seen it all before. I swear, I gave her a mini-heart attack trying to pronounce my name (it's complicated, trust me). Key successfully obtained!

  • 16:30: Room inspection. Okay, not bad. Clean, if a little… dated. The floral wallpaper is intense, bordering on hypnotic. The balcony? Stunning view of… the canal. (More on this later). Found a small beer on my bed, a very nice and welcome touch.

  • 17:00 - 19:00: Wandered around Spreewaldin town (Lübbenau). Beautiful! The canals were so pretty, reminded me those canals in Venice in Italy! Watched the sunset over the water. Took a boat ride. I got splashed by a duck! This thing is so cool.

  • 19:00: Dinner at Zur Spreewalderin's restaurant. Okay, this is where things get interesting. I was starving. And the menu… Oh, the menu. So much sauerkraut. So much… meat. I opted for the "Spreewälder Gurke," which, as I now know, is a pickle. A big pickle. And… a plate of this big pickle. Alone. With a side of… more pickles. It was actually… delicious. And I ate it all. My stomach is protesting slightly. But I'm alive! And maybe, just maybe, developing a fondness for sauerkraut.

    • Thought: I swear, I'm going to leave smelling like a pickle.
    • Emotional reaction: Relief, primarily.
    • Quirky observation: The restaurant is filled with locals. They all seem to know each other. I feel like a character in a Wes Anderson movie, perpetually on the outside.
    • Imperfection: Spilled some gravy. Twice.
  • 20:00 Onward: Tried to find the hotel bar. Success! One local, who didn't speak English, offered me her beer. I had to decline because, well, I didn't understand what she was saying. After a beer, back to my room. And the floral wallpaper.

Day 2: Canal Chaos & Sauerkraut Redemption

  • 08:00: Breakfast. "The buffet" in German. Oh. My. God. So much wurst. So much cheese. So much… everything. I’m pretty sure I saw a whole pig’s head. I may have overeaten. Again.
  • 9:00 - 13:00: Boat tour. This time, I'm taking another boat tour! First time, with my new knowledge of the Spreewald. This thing is amazing! Such as water, such as calm! This time, no splash.
  • 13:00 - 14:00: Lunch at a small restaurant.
  • 14:00 - 17:00: Exploring.
  • 17:00: Back at the hotel, decided to try the sauna. I asked at the reception. Got a response. (the only clear response since the arrival)
  • 19:00: Dinner. Okay, deep breath. Tonight, I'm going for the roast pork with… wait for it… more sauerkraut. I'm embracing the Spreewald experience! (or succumbing to it). It was juicy and delightful. I think I'm starting to understand the German love of meat and fermented cabbage.
    • Stronger emotion: Satisfaction. And a slight sense of accomplishment.
    • Messier structure: Realized I spent most of the day in a haze of deliciousness and general contentment. The floral wallpaper is starting to look… elegant.

Day 3: Farewell & Future Plans (Maybe… Spreewaldin Again?)

  • 08:00: Breakfast. Same as yesterday. Woke up with a craving for Wurst. My tastebuds, I fear, are permanently altered.

  • 09:00: Checkout. Quick. Simple. Sad to leave.

  • 10:00: Goodbye, Zur Spreewalderin! You were, well, something. A bit of a mishmash, a bit quirky, a little bit… pickle-y. But hey, you gave me an experience. And I'm leaving Germany with a full stomach and a newfound appreciation for sauerkraut.

  • 10:30 - 17:00: Travelling back.

  • 17:00: Back home.

Final Thoughts:

Would I recommend Zur Spreewalderin? It depends. If you're looking for a perfectly manicured, Instagram-ready vacation, maybe not. If you’re looking for the real Germany, with all its messy charm, quirks, and the occasional plate full of pickles? Absolutely. This hotel is wonderful!

Will I be back? Maybe. My gut (and my passport) needs a break. But the Spreewald? It's calling. And I might just answer… next year, when I get my German better! I'm already searching for “Sauerkraut recipes”! Bye for now!

Совершенный дом мечты: 3 мин от метро! (Серый №3, 4 этаж)

Book Now

Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin Germany

Итак, "Затерянный рай на Шпрее"… Звучит многообещающе! Это вообще что такое? И стоит ли туда соваться? (Спойлер: Да, но с оговорками...)

Ну, начнем с того, что "Затерянный рай" – это, по сути, отель и ресторан "Zur Spreewalderin". Они, типа, в связке работают. Расположены в Шпревальде (кто не знает – это такая немецкая Венеция, каналы, лодки, огурцы – все дела!). И вот они, значит, решили себя позиционировать как прямо рай на земле. А стоит ли туда соваться? Сложный вопрос… Честно скажу, я сначала отнеслась скептически. Ну, типичный туристический аттракцион, подумала я. Но… оказалось любопытно.

В общем, если вам хочется отдохнуть от городской суеты в довольно милом местечке – да, стоит. Рай, конечно, преувеличение… но атмосфера расслабленная. Хотя, приготовьтесь к тому, что здесь немцы любят неспешность. Обслуживание… ну, не самое быстрое в мире. Иногда кажется, что официанты просто исчезают в портал. 😂

Про номера. Там вообще жить можно? Или это какая-то спартанская хижина?

Номера… Ну, тут как повезет. Я, вот, забронировала стандарт, по-моему. Ничего особенного, но и ничего ужасного. Чистенько, уютненько, кровать удобная – уже хорошо! А вот у подруги был номер с балконом и видом на канал. Вот ей реально повезло! (Я даже немного завидовала, чего уж там скрывать). В общем, советую уточнять при бронировании, что у вас будет. И если есть возможность – берите номер получше. Разница в цене, возможно, небольшая, а впечатления – совсем другие. А то потом будете, как я, кусать локти.

Кстати, еще нюанс: слышимость. Если у вас чуткий сон, запасайтесь берушами! Иногда, кажется, что соседи прямо у вас в номере разговаривают. Но, думаю, это проблема многих старых отелей.

А еда? Говорят, шпревальдские огурцы – это святое! В отеле они есть? И вообще, кормит ли там нормально?

О да, огурцы – это святое! Без них никуда! Они везде: в салатах, в закусках, даже в коктейлях (но это, на мой вкус, перебор). В "Zur Spreewalderin" огурцы, конечно же, есть. И довольно вкусные, надо сказать. Прямо с хрустом! Особенно мне понравились маринованные – идеальная закуска к пиву. Кстати, о пиве… Местное пиво тоже рекомендую. В общем, с едой там все в порядке. Не мишленовский ресторан, конечно, но вкусно и сытно. Порции большие, так что голодными точно не останетесь.

Но вот чего мне не хватило… Официанты! Их явно не хватает. Иногда ждешь заказ чуть ли не вечность. И приходилось по несколько раз напоминать о себе. Вот это, конечно, небольшой минус. Но, в целом, впечатление от еды – положительное.

Личная история: Как-то раз мы заказали столик на террасе. Представьте себе: вечер, закат, каналы, утки плавают… романтика! И вот ждем мы, значит, первое блюдо… час. Уже начинали подозревать, что нас просто забыли. Подошли к официанту, напомнили… Он извинился, принес. Но осадочек остался. В общем, планируйте время. Не торопитесь. Расслабляйтесь. И запаситесь терпением. 😉

Что там делать, кроме как жрать огурцы и пить пиво? Чем развлекаться?

О, занятий там предостаточно! Во-первых, катание на лодках по каналам. Это, наверное, самое главное развлечение в Шпревальде. Виды потрясающие! Тишина, спокойствие, утки… Идеально для релакса. Можно взять лодку в аренду самому, а можно присоединиться к групповой экскурсии. Я, вот, выбрала групповую – так проще. Главное – не забудьте фотоаппарат! Будете потом хвастаться фотками в Инстаграме. (Да, я тоже этим грешна. 🙈)

Во-вторых, можно погулять по окрестностям. Там много милых деревенек, всякие магазинчики с сувенирами, музеи… Если любите пешие прогулки – идеально. Если нет – берите велосипеды напрокат. Тоже отличный вариант.

В-третьих… ну, просто отдыхайте! Читайте книги, загорайте на террасе, наслаждайтесь тишиной. Шпревальд – отличное место, чтобы сбежать от городской суеты. Это, пожалуй, самое главное.

Мелкие недостатки, которые стоит учитывать: Добираться туда, если вы не на машине, может быть немного заморочно. Общественный транспорт не самый удобный. Нужно будет подготовиться и изучить расписание заранее. Еще, летом там много комаров. Берите с собой репелленты! Иначе вас просто съедят. 😩

В общем, стоит ехать или нет? Мой вердикт!

Ну что ж, подведу итог. "Затерянный рай на Шпрее"... Это, конечно, не рай в чистом виде. Но это очень милое, живописное местечко, где можно хорошо отдохнуть. Да, есть свои недостатки: не самое быстрое обслуживание, немного дороговато, иногда шумновато… Но плюсы перевешивают. Особенно, если вы любите природу, спокойствие и шпревальдские огурцы.

Мой вердикт: Ехать стоит! Но будьте готовы к неспешному отдыху, запаситесь терпением и не ждите идеального сервиса. Тогда вы точно получите массу удовольствия. И, возможно, даже захотите вернуться. Я вот, уже думаю об этом… 😉 Ах, да! И не забудьте попробовать местный шнапс с огурцом. Отличный способ закончить вечер!

Naydi Hotel

Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin Germany

Hotel & Restaurant Zur Spreewalderin Germany